American Queen Steamboat Company
Get Quotes: click to go to ships, then select a ship and sail date.
Ships:About American Queen Steamboat Company
There's no more unique way to experience the history, heritage and culture of America's heartland than a voyage aboard a genuine steamboat. Stroll through charming towns and vibrant river cities. Explore historic ports of call like New Orleans, Natchez, Mark Twain's Hannibal, Chattanooga and Pittsburgh, just to name a few. Along the way, you'll learn about the great events and people that have contributed to America's history and culture. Your Steamboating voyage of discovery awaits you, so book now. We look forward to welcoming you aboard as you experience the heartland of America as never before-from the decks of the grand, elegant American Queen.
In April of 2014 American Queen Steamboat Company is adding the American Empress to their fleet. Accommodating 223 guests, the American Empress will sail the Columbia and Snake Rivers with seven day voyages between Portland, Oregon and Clarkston, Washington.
Additional information about American Queen Steamboat Company:
- The only authentic overnight paddlewheel steamboat in America.
- The acclaimed cuisine of famed American chef Regina Charboneau.
- The only steamboat with multiple, specialty dining options, all at no
- Public rooms and accommodations are decorated with Victorian charm and
carefully selected antiques.
- Elegant-casual attire throughout your voyage - no formal wear required.
- Exciting shore excursions provide an in-depth immersion into the history,
culture and cuisine of America's heartland.
To get quotes: Click on a ship then select a sail date.