Viking Kvasir information
Click on a sail date below
to request Multiple Quotes.
to request Multiple Quotes.
7 Night - 2019 : Rhine Getaway - Basel to Amsterdam
Starting in Basel with stops in Breisach, Strasbourg, Heidelberg, Koblenz, Cologne, Kinderdijk, Amsterdam
7 Night - 2019 : Rhine Getaway - Amsterdam to Basel
Starting in Amsterdam with stops in Kinderdijk, Cologne, Koblenz, Heidelberg, Strasbourg, Breisach, Basel
9 Night - 2020 : NEW! Holland & Belgium - Amsterdam to Antwerp
Starting in Amsterdam with stops in Hoorn, Rotterdam, Kinderdijk, Wesel, Nijmegen, Maastricht, Antwerp
2020 Sails: Mar 22, Apr 9, Apr 27, May 15, Jun 2, Jun 20, Jul 8, Jul 26, Aug 13, Aug 31, Sep 18, Oct 6, Oct 24
9 Night - 2020 : NEW! Holland & Belgium - Antwerp to Amsterdam
Starting in Antwerp with stops in Maastricht, Nijmegen, Rotterdam, Kinderdijk, Hoorn, Haarlem, Amsterdam
2020 Sails: Mar 31, Apr 18, May 6, May 24, Jun 11, Jun 29, Jul 17, Aug 4, Aug 22, Sep 9, Sep 27, Oct 15, Nov 2
11 Night - 2019 : Paris to the Swiss Alps - Paris to Zurich
Starting in Paris with stops in Luxembourg City, Trier & Bernkastel, Cochem, Koblenz, Mainz, Speyer, Strasbourg, Basel, Zurich
2019 Sails: Apr 27, Jun 8, Jun 22, Jul 6, Jul 20, Aug 3, Aug 17, Aug 31, Sep 14, Sep 28, Oct 12, Oct 26
11 Night - 2019 : Paris to the Swiss Alps - Zurich to Paris
Starting in Zurich with stops in Basel, Strasbourg, Speyer, Mainz, Koblenz, Cochem, Bernkastel, Luxembourg City, Paris
Click on a sail date to request Multiple Quotes.
The Viking Kvasir was designed by legendary naval architects Yran & Storbraaten, offers state-of-the-art engineering, patent pending design* and luxury. The Viking Longships provide guests with more ways to personalize their trip. Choose from a variety of stateroom classes, onboard entertainment options and ship locations from which you can enjoy sailing through the scenery, all the while enriching your time in some of Europe's most remarkable destinations.
Two Explorer Suites feature spectacular 270° views with a private wraparound veranda. Veranda Suites feature two full rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom. Enjoy the indoor-outdoor Aquavit Terrace at the bow of the ship, or relax on the Sun Deck. These "green" ships, featuring energy-efficient hybrid engines, solar panels and an organic herb garden, were named to honor prominent members of the Norse pantheon. Each ship carries 190 guests in comfortable, understated elegance, with hotel-style beds and amenities like 26-inch flat-panel TVs and in-room refrigerators.
- 95 comfortable outside staterooms (2 Explorer Suites, 7 Veranda Suites, 39 Veranda Staterooms, 22 French Balcony Staterooms, 25 Standard Staterooms)
- All suites feature two rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom
- Sun deck with 360-degree views and shaded sitting area; organic herb garden and solar panels; putting green, chess and walking track
- Aquavit Terrace with a revolutionary indoor/outdoor viewing area at the bow of the ship and grills for al fresco dining
- Observation lounge and bar with floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views
- Library corner and onboard boutique
- Free shipwide wireless internet service
- Laundry service
- Ecologically friendly hybrid engines producing less vibrations for a smoother ride
- 40" flat-panel TV with infotainment system featuring movies on demand plus CNBC, CNN, ESPN, FOX, National Geographic and more