Viking Star Cruise Specials
Viking Star Shore Excursions
Viking Star Ship Reviews
Viking Star Deck Plans & Cabin Photos
For help choosing a cruise, try our Virtual Cruise Advisor™ or Live Help.
Select a sail date below for competing quotes from multiple travel agencies:
10 Night - Russia & the Baltic Sea : Copenhagen to Stockholm
Starting in Copenhagen with stops in Bornholm, Visby, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Scenic Cruising: Stockholm Archipelago
10 Night - Russia & the Baltic Sea : Stockholm to Copenhagen
Starting in Stockholm with stops in Scenic Cruising: Stockholm Archipelago, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Visby, Bornholm, Copenhagen
2022 Sails: May 25
12 Night - Eastern Seaboard Explorer : Montreal to New York City
Starting in Montreal with stops in Quebec City, Saguenay, Scenic Cruising: St. Lawrence River, Gaspe, Cruise the Gulf of St. Lawrence, Halifax, Cruise the Nova Scotia Coast, Boston, New York
2022 Sails: Sep 6
12 Night - Eastern Seaboard Explorer : New York City to Montreal
Starting in New York with stops in Boston, Cruise the Nova Scotia Coast, Halifax, Cruise the Gulf of St. Lawrence, Gaspe, Scenic Cruising: St. Lawrence River, Saguenay, Quebec City, Montreal
2022 Sails: Sep 18
14 Night - Into the Midnight Sun : Bergen to London
Starting in Bergen with stops in Geiranger, Cruise the Norwegian Sea, Lofoten, Tromso, Nordkapp, Lerwick, Kirkwall, Edinburgh, Cruise the North Sea, Greenwich
2021 Sails: Jun 17
14 Night - Into the Midnight Sun : London to Bergen
Starting in Greenwich with stops in Cruise the North Sea, Edinburgh, Kirkwall, Lerwick, Cruise the Norwegian Sea, Nordkapp, Tromso, Lofoten, Geiranger, Bergen
2021 Sails: Jul 1
14 Night - Viking Homelands : Stockholm to Bergen
Starting in Stockholm with stops in Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Cruise the Baltic Sea, Gdansk, Berlin, Copenhagen, Alborg, Stavanger, Eidfjord, Bergen
14 Night - Viking Homelands : Bergen to Stockholm
Starting in Bergen with stops in Eidfjord, Stavanger, Alborg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Gdansk, Cruise the Baltic Sea, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm
14 Night - In the Wake of the Vikings : Bergen to Montreal
Starting in Bergen with stops in Lerwick, Torshavn, Cruise the Atlantic Ocean, Reykjavik, Cruise the Irminger Sea, Nanortalik, Qaqortoq, Cruise the Labrador Sea, L'Anse Aux Meadows, Cruise the Gulf of St. Lawrence, Saguenay, Quebec City, Montreal
2022 Sails: Aug 23
14 Night - British Isles Explorer : London to Bergen
Starting in London with stops in Greenwich, Dover, Scenic Cruising: English Channel, Dublin, Holyhead, Liverpool, Belfast, Ullapool, Kirkwall, Edinburgh, Invergordon, Lerwick, Bergen
2022 Sails: Sep 6
17 Night - Panama Canal & Coastal Holiday : Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles
Starting in Fort Lauderdale with stops in Scenic Cruising: Gulf of Mexico, Cozumel, Cruise the Caribbean Sea, Cartagena, Colon, Scenic Cruising: Panama Canal, Cruise the Pacific Ocean, Puntarenas, Leon (Corinto), Cabo San Lucas, Los Angeles
2021 Sails: Dec 24
28 Night - Baltic Jewels & the Midnight Sun : Stockholm to London
Starting in Stockholm with stops in Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Cruise the Baltic Sea, Gdansk, Berlin, Copenhagen, Alborg, Stavanger, Eidfjord, Bergen, Geiranger, Cruise the Norwegian Sea, Leknes, Tromso, Nordkapp, Lerwick, Kirkwall, Edinburgh, Cruise the North Sea, Greenwich
2021 Sails: Jun 3
28 Night - Baltic Jewels & the Midnight Sun : London to Stockholm
Starting in Greenwich with stops in Cruise the North Sea, Edinburgh, Kirkwall, Lerwick, Cruise the Norwegian Sea, Nordkapp, Tromso, Leknes, Geiranger, Bergen, Eidfjord, Stavanger, Alborg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Gdansk, Cruise the Baltic Sea, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm
2021 Sails: Jul 1
About Viking Star
Classified by some as a "small ship," the 930-passenger all-veranda Viking Star – as well as its two sister ships, Viking Sea and Viking Sky – is engineered at a scale that allows direct access into most ports, so guests have easy and efficient embarkation and debarkation. Light-filled and intimate, the ship features understated elegance and modern Scandinavian design. Highlights include:
- All Veranda Staterooms: Guests can choose from five stateroom categories, starting from a 270 sq. ft. veranda stateroom, all with private verandas, king-size beds, large showers, and LCD TVs.
- Explorer Suites: Viking Star features 14 Explorer Suites, which are two-room suites ranging from 757 to 1,163 sq. ft. that offer sweeping views from wrap-around private verandas as well as the most amenities and privileges of any category onboard.
- Two Pool Choices: In addition to the Main Pool with a retractable dome permitting any-season swimming, the ship features a glass-backed infinity pool, cantilevered off the stern, allowing passengers to swim surrounded by their destination.
- The Spa: In keeping with Viking's Nordic heritage, The Spa onboard is designed with the holistic wellness philosophy of Scandinavia in mind-from the centuries-old tradition of the sauna to a "snow grotto" where snowflakes gently descend from the ceiling through chilled air.
- Explorers' Lounge and Wintergarden: Spaces designed to facilitate mingling and storytelling, the two-deck Explorers' Lounge at the bow is the perfect spot for taking in scenery through double-height windows over a glass of aquavit or pint of local craft beer; and the Wintergarden is a serene environment in which to relax and enjoy afternoon tea service complete with a hand-selected teas.
- Dining Choices:
- Viking Star offers multiple restaurant locations and food choices-from The Restaurant and the World Cafe, serving a variety of global cuisines and regional specialties-to intimate dining experiences at The Chef's Table, Manfredi's Italian Grill and The Kitchen Table, all serving meals prepared with fresh, local ingredients. Furthermore, with multiple choices for outdoor seating during meals, Viking's ocean ships offer more al fresco dining than any other ships.
- Enriching Entertainment: Connecting passengers to their destinations through authentic experiences is central to Viking Cruises, and onboard venues include a dramatic three-deck atrium where passengers can enjoy musicians playing regional and classical music; the Star Theater, home of enrichment lectures from scholars and experts; an onboard cooking school where guests can learn local specialties; and Torshavn, a piano lounge where guests can relax, mingle, and exchange stories after a day of exploring.
- Sustainable Features: Designed with the environment in mind, Viking Star features energy-efficient hybrid engines, hydro-dynamically optimized streamlined hulls and bows for maximum fuel efficiency, onboard solar panels, and equipment that minimizes exhaust pollution and meets the strictest environmental regulations.