|Click on a sail date below|
to request Multiple Quotes.
If you need live help to choose a cruise, click here.
7 Nights - Southern Mediterranean Discovery - Rome to Barcelona
Starting in Civitavecchia with stops in Trapani, La Goulette, Cagliari, Algiers, Valencia, Barcelona
7 Nights - Iconic Cities of the Western Mediterranean - Barcelona to Rome
Starting in Barcelona with stops in Marseille, St. Tropez, Monte Carlo, Livorno, Civitavecchia
7 Nights - Italian Sojourn - Venice to Rome
Starting in Venice with stops in Sibenik, Bari, Crotone, Messina, Naples, Civitavecchia
7 Nights - Iconic Cities of the Western Mediterranean - Rome to Barcelona
Starting in Civitavecchia with stops in Livorno, Monte Carlo, St. Tropez, Marseille, Barcelona
12 Nights - Mediterranean Odyssey - Barcelona to Venice
Starting in Barcelona with stops in Toulon, Monte Carlo, Livorno, Civitavecchia, Naples, Cruise the Ionian Sea, Kerkyra, Dubrovnik, Split, Venice
14 Nights - Cities of Antiquity & the Holy Land - Athens to Rome
Starting in Piraeus with stops in Mykonos, Rhodes, Cruise the Mediterranean Sea, Limassol, Haifa, Ashdod, Heraklion, Cruise the Ionian Sea, Naples, Civitavecchia
14 Nights - Trade Routes of the Middle Ages - Barcelona to Bergen
Starting in Barcelona with stops in Cartagena, Malaga, Cruise the Atlantic Ocean, Leixoes, Falmouth, Portsmouth, Le Havre, Zeebrugge, Amsterdam, Cruise the North Sea, Bergen
14 Nights - Viking Homelands - Bergen to Stockholm
Starting in Bergen with stops in Eidfjord, Stavanger, Alborg, Copenhagen, Warnemunde, Gdansk, Cruise the Baltic Sea, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm
14 Nights - Viking Homelands - Stockholm to Bergen
Starting in Stockholm with stops in Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Cruise the Baltic Sea, Gdansk, Warnemunde, Copenhagen, Alborg, Stavanger, Eidfjord, Bergen
14 Nights - Into the Midnight Sun - Bergen to London
Starting in Bergen with stops in Geiranger, Molde, Cruise the Inside Passage, Tromso, Nordkapp, Leknes, Cruise the Norwegian Sea, Lerwick, Kirkwall, Rosyth, Cruise the North Sea, Greenwich
14 Nights - Into the Midnight Sun - London to Bergen
Starting in Greenwich with stops in Cruise the North Sea, Rosyth, Kirkwall, Lerwick, Cruise the Norwegian Sea, Leknes, Nordkapp, Tromso, Cruise the Inside Passage, Molde, Geiranger, Bergen
|Click on a sail date to request Multiple Quotes.|
Classified by some as a “small ship,” the 930-passenger all-veranda Viking Star – as well as its two sister ships, Viking Sea and Viking Sky – is engineered at a scale that allows direct access into most ports, so guests have easy and efficient embarkation and debarkation. Light-filled and intimate, the ship features understated elegance and modern Scandinavian design. Highlights include:
- All Veranda Staterooms: Guests can choose from five stateroom categories, starting from a 270 sq. ft. veranda stateroom, all with private verandas, king-size beds, large showers, and LCD TVs.
- Explorer Suites: Viking Star features 14 Explorer Suites, which are two-room suites ranging from 757 to 1,163 sq. ft. that offer sweeping views from wrap-around private verandas as well as the most amenities and privileges of any category onboard.
- Two Pool Choices: In addition to the Main Pool with a retractable dome permitting any-season swimming, the ship features a glass-backed infinity pool, cantilevered off the stern, allowing passengers to swim surrounded by their destination.
- The Spa: In keeping with Viking’s Nordic heritage, The Spa onboard is designed with the holistic wellness philosophy of Scandinavia in mind—from the centuries-old tradition of the sauna to a “snow grotto” where snowflakes gently descend from the ceiling through chilled air.
- Explorers’ Lounge and Wintergarden: Spaces designed to facilitate mingling and storytelling, the two-deck Explorers’ Lounge at the bow is the perfect spot for taking in scenery through double-height windows over a glass of aquavit or pint of local craft beer; and the Wintergarden is a serene environment in which to relax and enjoy afternoon tea service complete with a hand-selected teas.
- Dining Choices:
- Viking Star offers multiple restaurant locations and food choices—from The Restaurant and the World Café, serving a variety of global cuisines and regional specialties—to intimate dining experiences at The Chef’s Table, Manfredi’s Italian Grill and The Kitchen Table, all serving meals prepared with fresh, local ingredients. Furthermore, with multiple choices for outdoor seating during meals, Viking’s ocean ships offer more al fresco dining than any other ships.
- Enriching Entertainment: Connecting passengers to their destinations through authentic experiences is central to Viking Cruises, and onboard venues include a dramatic three-deck atrium where passengers can enjoy musicians playing regional and classical music; the Star Theater, home of enrichment lectures from scholars and experts; an onboard cooking school where guests can learn local specialties; and Torshavn, a piano lounge where guests can relax, mingle, and exchange stories after a day of exploring.
- Sustainable Features: Designed with the environment in mind, Viking Star features energy-efficient hybrid engines, hydro-dynamically optimized streamlined hulls and bows for maximum fuel efficiency, onboard solar panels, and equipment that minimizes exhaust pollution and meets the strictest environmental regulations.