|Click on a sail date below|
to request Multiple Quotes.
If you need help choosing a cruise, try our Virtual Cruise Advisor or Live Help.
7 Night - 2019 : Romantic Danube - Nuremberg to Budapest
Starting in Nuremberg with stops in Regensburg, Passau, Krems, Vienna, Budapest
7 Night - 2019 : Romantic Danube - Budapest to Nuremberg
Starting in Budapest with stops in Vienna, Krems, Passau, Regensburg, Nuremberg
11 Night - 2018 : Cities of Light - Paris to Prague
Starting in Paris with stops in Luxembourg City, Trier, Cochem, Koblenz, Heidelberg, Wurzburg, Bamberg, Nuremberg, Prague
11 Night - 2018 : Cities of Light - Prague to Paris
Starting in Prague with stops in Nuremberg, Bamberg, Wurzburg, Heidelberg, Mainz, Cochem, Trier, Luxembourg City, Paris
11 Night - 2018 : Paris to the Swiss Alps - Paris to Zurich
Starting in Paris with stops in Luxembourg City, Trier, Cochem, Sankt Goar, Mainz, Speyer, Strasbourg, Basel, Zurich
11 Night - 2018 : Paris to the Swiss Alps - Zurich to Paris
Starting in Zurich with stops in Basel, Strasbourg, Speyer, Mainz, Sankt Goar, Cochem, Bernkastel, Luxembourg City, Paris
|Click on a sail date to request Multiple Quotes.|
Designed by legendary naval architects Yran & Storbraaten, the team behind The Yachts of Seabourn, these new vessels offer state-of-the-art engineering, patented design* and luxury. The Viking Longships provide guests with more ways to personalize their trip. Choose from a variety of stateroom classes, onboard entertainment options and ship locations from which you can enjoy sailing through the scenery, all the while enriching your time in some of Europe's most remarkable destinations.
Two Explorer Suites feature spectacular 270° views with a private wraparound veranda. Veranda Suites feature two full rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom. Enjoy the indoor-outdoor Aquavit Terrace at the bow of the ship, or relax on the Sun Deck. These "green" ships, featuring energy-efficient hybrid engines, solar panels and an organic herb garden, were named to honor prominent members of the Norse pantheon. Each ship carries 190 guests in comfortable, understated elegance, with hotel-style beds and amenities like 40" flat-panel SonyŽ TVs and in-room refrigerators.
* Corridor configuration designs U.S. Patent # 1832106-0001 to 1832106-0011.
- 95 comfortable outside staterooms (2 Explorer Suites, 7 Veranda Suites, 39 Veranda Staterooms, 22 French Balcony Staterooms, 25 Standard Staterooms)
- All suites feature two rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom
- Sun deck with 360-degree views and shaded sitting area; organic herb garden and solar panels; putting green, and walking track
- Aquavit Terrace with a revolutionary indoor/outdoor viewing area at the bow of the ship and grills for al fresco dining
- Observation lounge and bar with floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views
- Library corner and onboard boutique
- Free shipwide wireless internet service
- Laundry service
- Ecologically friendly hybrid engines producing less vibrations for a smoother ride
- 40" flat-panel SonyŽ TV with infotainment system featuring movies on demand plus CNBC, CNN, ESPN, FOX, National Geographic and more