Viking Hermod information
Click on a sail date below
to request Multiple Quotes.
to request Multiple Quotes.
7 Night - 2019 : Danube Waltz - Passau to Budapest
Starting in Passau with stops in Linz, Krems, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest
7 Night - 2019 : Danube Waltz - Budapest to Passau
Starting in Budapest with stops in Bratislava, Vienna, Krems, Linz, Passau
7 Night - 2020 : Rhine Getaway - Basel to Amsterdam
Starting in Basel with stops in Breisach, Strasbourg, Heidelberg, Koblenz, Cologne, Kinderdijk, Amsterdam
2020 Sails: Mar 24, Apr 7, Apr 21, May 5, May 19, Jun 2, Jun 16, Jun 30, Jul 14, Jul 28, Aug 11, Aug 25, Sep 8, Sep 22, Oct 6, Oct 20, Nov 3, Nov 17, Dec 1, Dec 15
7 Night - 2020 : Rhine Getaway - Amsterdam to Basel
Starting in Amsterdam with stops in Kinderdijk, Cologne, Koblenz, Heidelberg, Strasbourg, Breisach, Basel
2020 Sails: Mar 31, Apr 14, Apr 28, May 12, May 26, Jun 9, Jun 23, Jul 7, Jul 21, Aug 4, Aug 18, Sep 1, Sep 15, Sep 29, Oct 13, Oct 27, Nov 10, Nov 24, Dec 8
10 Night - 2019 : Passage to Eastern Europe - Budapest to Bucharest
Starting in Budapest with stops in Kalocsa, Osijek, Belgrade, Iron Gate, Vidin, Veliko Tarnovo, Bucharest
10 Night - 2019 : Passage to Eastern Europe - Bucharest to Budapest
Starting in Bucharest with stops in Veliko Tarnovo, Vidin, Iron Gate, Belgrade, Osijek, Kalocsa, Budapest
Click on a sail date to request Multiple Quotes.
The Viking Hermod was designed by legendary naval architects Yran & Storbraaten, offers state-of-the-art engineering, patent pending design* and luxury. The Viking Longships provide guests with more ways to personalize their trip. Choose from a variety of stateroom classes, onboard entertainment options and ship locations from which you can enjoy sailing through the scenery, all the while enriching your time in some of Europe's most remarkable destinations.
Two Explorer Suites feature spectacular 270° views with a private wraparound veranda. Veranda Suites feature two full rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom. Enjoy the indoor-outdoor Aquavit Terrace at the bow of the ship, or relax on the Sun Deck. These "green" ships, featuring energy-efficient hybrid engines, solar panels and an organic herb garden, were named to honor prominent members of the Norse pantheon. Each ship carries 190 guests in comfortable, understated elegance, with hotel-style beds and amenities like 26-inch flat-panel TVs and in-room refrigerators.
- 95 comfortable outside staterooms (2 Explorer Suites, 7 Veranda Suites, 39 Veranda Staterooms, 22 French Balcony Staterooms, 25 Standard Staterooms)
- All suites feature two rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom
- Sun deck with 360-degree views and shaded sitting area; organic herb garden and solar panels; putting green, chess and walking track
- Aquavit Terrace with a revolutionary indoor/outdoor viewing area at the bow of the ship and grills for al fresco dining
- Observation lounge and bar with floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views
- Library corner and onboard boutique
- Free shipwide wireless internet service
- Laundry service
- Ecologically friendly hybrid engines producing less vibrations for a smoother ride
- 40" flat-panel TV with infotainment system featuring movies on demand plus CNBC, CNN, ESPN, FOX, National Geographic and more