Voyages to Antiquity
DISCOVER THE ART, HISTORY AND CULTURES OF THE ANCIENT WORLD
VOYAGES TO ANTIQUITY has created a cruise experience that is not only for the amateur or professional historian but also for people who simply want to understand the history, art, myths and culture of the ancient world. A Voyages to Antiquity cruise to the Mediterranean aims to open a window into the origins and genius of western civilization.
The people at Voyages to Antiquity were also pioneers of cruising in the Far East, and using this local knowledge, created a winter cruise-tour program which reveals the fascinating past and exotic landscapes of this extraordinary part of the world.
These journeys, however, are not only about history. As well as visiting breathtaking archaeological treasures you will also see some of the most beautiful scenery in the world and experience the magnificent food of the Mediterranean and The Orient.
THE EXTRAORDINARY VALUE
Voyages to Antiquity features:
- Expertly planned itineraries
- A full, included excursion program with sightseeing in each port of call (where available) and overland excursions
- Many nighttime stays in port so you can choose to explore on your own if that's your choice
- Experienced team of guest speakers giving talks on subjects relevant to each itinerary
- Low-Cost air add-ons to Europe from select US and Canadian cities
- Arrival and departure transfers plus all baggage handling (once you have cleared customs) for guests using Voyages to Antiquity's air program
- Business Class upgrades at reasonable cost
- Included pre and/or post-cruise hotel stays for most itineraries
- All meals on Aegean Odyssey with a choice of restaurant and open-seating dining so you can choose when, where and with whom to dine
- Complimentary choice of wine, beer or soft drinks with your evening meal on board
- Included gratuities to your cabin steward and restaurant staff