|Click on a sail date below|
to request Multiple Quotes.
If you need live help to choose a cruise, click here.
11 Nights - 2017 : Passage to Eastern Europe - Budapest to Bucharest
Starting in Budapest with stops in Kalocsa, Osijek, Belgrade, Iron Gate, Belogradchik, Arbanasi, Bucharest
11 Nights - 2017 : Passage to Eastern Europe - Bucharest to Budapest
Starting in Bucharest with stops in Arbanasi, Belogradchik, Iron Gate, Belgrade, Osijek, Kalocsa, Budapest
15 Nights - 2017 : Grand European Tour - Amsterdam to Budapest
Starting in Amsterdam with stops in Kinderdijk, Cologne, Koblenz, Miltenberg, Wurzburg, Bamberg, Nuremberg, Regensburg, Passau, Krems, Vienna, Budapest
23 Nights - 2017 : European Sojourn - Amsterdam to Bucharest
Starting in Amsterdam with stops in Kinderdijk, Cologne, Koblenz, Miltenberg, Wurzburg, Bamberg, Nuremberg, Regensburg, Passau, Krems, Vienna, Budapest, Kalocsa, Osijek, Belgrade, Iron Gate, Belogradchik, Arbanasi, Bucharest
23 Nights - 2017 : European Sojourn - Bucharest to Amsterdam
Starting in Bucharest with stops in Arbanasi, Belogradchik, Iron Gate, Belgrade, Osijek, Kalocsa, Budapest, Vienna, Melk, Passau, Regensburg, Nuremberg, Bamberg, Wurzburg, Wertheim, Koblenz, Cologne, Kinderdijk, Amsterdam
|Click on a sail date to request Multiple Quotes.|
Designed by legendary naval architects Yran & Storbraaten, the Viking Embla offers state-of-the-art engineering, design and luxury. Choose from a variety of stateroom classes, onboard entertainment options and ship locations from which you can enjoy sailing through the scenery, all the while enriching your time in some of Europe's most remarkable destinations.
Two Explorer Suites feature spectacular 270° views with a private wraparound veranda. Veranda Suites feature two full rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom. Enjoy the indoor-outdoor Aquavit Terrace at the bow of the ship, or relax on the Sun Deck. These "green" ships, featuring energy-efficient hybrid engines, solar panels and an organic herb garden, were named to honor prominent members of the Norse pantheon. Each ship carries 190 guests in comfortable, understated elegance, with hotel-style beds and amenities like 26-inch flat-panel TVs and in-room refrigerators.
- 95 comfortable outside staterooms (2 Explorer Suites, 7 Veranda Suites, 39 Veranda Staterooms, 22 French Balcony Staterooms, 25 Standard Staterooms)
- All suites feature two rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom
- Sun deck with 360-degree views and shaded sitting area; organic herb garden and solar panels
- Aquavit Terrace with a revolutionary indoor/outdoor viewing area at the bow of the ship and grills for al fresco dining
- Observation lounge and bar with floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views
- Library corner and onboard boutique
- Free shipwide wireless internet service
- Laundry service
- Ecologically friendly hybrid engines producing less vibrations for a smoother ride