All Cruise Newsletters|
Cruise News and Information
January 4, 2010
An appeal from Heidi Allison-Shane, Publisher of CruiseCompete's Currents Newsletter
Today I would like to appeal to you in the wake of Haiti's devastating earthquake. I have a personal friend named Danita who runs an orphanage in Haiti. I would like to share her story with you and ask you for your assistance to help some of the children and people in Haiti. More ....
CruiseCompete has sent $1,000 to help. We hope you will consider helping with a donation if you are able to and please send this information out to your family and friends.
Thank you for your consideration and warmest regards,
River Cruising on the Rhine, Historic Moments in San Francisco, Celebrity’s New Ship – The Silhouette, Is Bora Bora Truly Heaven on Earth?
1. Cunard Line’s youngest ship, Queen Victoria, will be making her maiden call to San Francisco on January 27, marking her only U.S. inaugural call in the next year. Queen Victoria will stop in the City by the Bay as part of the first segment of her 2010 World Voyage, before continuing across the Pacific Ocean to Hawaii. More...
2. Bora Bora is truly heaven on earth.....The bungalow at the St. Regis was mind-blowing, glass-bottom floors in each room, our own private deck with access right into the sparkling blue waters. More......
3. Celebrity to name its fourth ship the Celebrity Silhouette; enter sweepstakes to win a Celebrity trip
4. River Cruising on the Rhine....A stunning day-after-Christmas sailing as AMAWaterways’ Amalyra makes its way along Germany’s Rhine River. Tomorrow, we turn to transit the beautiful Moselle River...More
5. Reservations for the new Oceania Marina. Please send an email to hshane@CruiseCompete.com, put Oceania Marina in the subject, include your name, Past Passenger Number is imperative, email address and phone number. We will put you on the list to be contacted when we have more information.
6. AllThingsCruise offers beautiful (complimentary) postcards for you to invite a friend on a cruise, say Bon Voyage or a way to send your ship contact information to family and friends.
7. CruiseCompete Highlighted Video - Summary: Video: How CruiseCompete Works
Summary: A brief video overview of how to use CruiseCompete.com to get the best deal on your cruise vacation. Video Run Time: 2:39
We welcome and encourage feedback about our CruiseCompete Currents newsletter:
We're interested in your feedback: please e-mail any comments or suggestions to Heidi Allison, Executive VP & Group Publisher, to firstname.lastname@example.org