Happy Holidays! Wishes for a Healthy
& Prosperous New Year
Top 10 Reasons to Visit Harvest Caye,
Norwegian Cruise Line’s Private Island
Dear Currents Readers,
Our entire team sends you and your families warm holiday wishes and our sincere thanks for using CruiseCompete. We are truly honored that you take the time to read our newsletter.
Happy Holidays! We wish you and your Family a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year!
See More Cruise Specials Here
Top 10 Reasons to Visit Harvest Caye, Norwegian Cruise Line’s Private Island
Norwegian Cruise Line’s new destination in Southern Belize features Belize’s only cruise ship pier, an expansive seven-acre white sand beach, a 15,000 sq.-ft. pool with swim-up bar, multiple dining options including LandShark Bar & Grill, a nature center and wildlife experiences, plus unforgettable adventure tours.
Following are the Top 10 reasons to visit Harvest Caye:
- The Exotic Beauty Of Belize- Belize, with its white sand beaches, unspoiled coral reefs, ancient Mayan civilizations and remarkable variety of marine life, is an unbelievably beautiful travel destination. More...
- A Stunning, Seven Acre, Pristine Beach– Harvest Caye’s gorgeous seven-acre beach is the highlight of this unique destination. More...
- The Ultimate Escape At A Luxury Beach Villa- Guests can enjoy the day on chaise loungers, relax in clamshell tents or indulge in privacy at one of the island’s 11 luxury beach villas, available for daily rental. More...
- A Tranquil Waterfall Amidst Canopied Cabanas- Guests visiting Harvest Caye can also opt for a resort-style retreat at the destination’s tranquil, lushly landscaped pool. More...
- Aerial Adventures That Let You Fly Like Superman- Adventure will be in no short supply for guests who opt to spend their day on Harvest Caye, with the island featuring a 130-foot-tall Flighthouse as the central area for a variety of aerial activities including zip lining, suspension bridges, free fall jumps, a tandem “superman” style zip line and stunning views of the verdant hills of the mainland. More...
- The Joy of Belizean Cuisine Via Casual Dining, Swim Up Bars, and Cabana Delivery- Harvest Caye also features a variety of dining and bar options, available à la carte. More...
- Unique Crafts From Talented Local Artisans, Music and Spirits- No port-of-call would be complete without superior shopping options. More...
- The Butterfly Garden, Manatees, and the Endangered Scarlet Macaw- Guests with an affinity for wildlife will marvel at Harvest Caye’s many opportunities for an up-close encounter with this rich eco-destination’s local plants and animals. More...
- Eco Tourism and Conservation Education- Harvest Caye’s conservation programs and education efforts were developed by award winning author and wildlife expert Tony Garel, the destination’s Chief Naturalist.More...
- Step Back In Time With A Visit To Mayan Ruins- Harvest Caye also serves as a gateway to spectacular eco and cultural adventures that await in mainland Belize. More...
Read the full story here.
NEW!! 2017 Family Friendly Cruise Travel Planner [PDF] or Online book
The Family Friendly Cruise Travel Planner has been updated for 2017! Get your complimentary copy now!
While there is a perfect cruise vacation for everyone, not every cruise line is the ideal match for every family. Some lines have minimum age requirements for children (and pregnancy policies for expectant parents!), and others don't permit children to sail at all. In addition, while a line may allow children to sail, it’s not a given that the line has specially designed children’s programs in place.
With these things in mind, determining the best cruise line for your family takes careful research, preparation and planning. The travel experts at CruiseCompete have composed the “2017 Family-Friendly Cruise Travel Planner,” which details every aspect of the family cruise vacation experience.
The “2016 Family-Friendly Cruise Travel Planner” is designed to kick-start your cruise vacation planning, and covers the entire spectrum of options with information on mainstream lines like Disney Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean International, Carnival Cruise Line and Norwegian Cruise Line, as well as unique alternatives like luxury, river and small ship excursion companies.
All information has been compiled in an easy-to-read format, with brief “at-a-glance” summaries to see if the cruise line fits your basic requirements, followed by more detailed information about the atmosphere on board, the destinations you can travel to and the specific programs available for children.
Take a look! 2017 Family Friendly Cruise Travel Planner [PDF] or Online book
Cruise Shore Excursions
CruiseCompete links you to third-party shore excursion providers, giving you access to higher quality cruise shore excursions at substantially lower prices than the cruise lines. Enjoy a more intimate tour experience away from the crowds.
Be confident in your choice with 24/7 support for travelers, a full refund if you miss your shore excursion due to itinerary changes or weather, and guaranteed return to your cruise ship!
Click here to find available excursions, or call 1-866-578-7508 or 954-449-6309 for expert advice to help select the best excursions for you.
Interesting and Unusual Items We've Found on the Web- We do hope you enjoy reading about them and they give you some ideas for gift giving too.
"You are Gorgeous" Pocket Mirror
Think all hotel prices are the same? Think again.
Amazing Travel Offers: $113.24
To see Member-Only hotel pricing, click here and go into your CruiseCompete account, then click on Wholesale Hotel Deals to go to CruiseCompete’s Amazing Travel Offers. (Please note: No membership fee required and Apple users may need to unblock cookies.)
CruiseCompete is committed to providing a satisfying cruise travel experience, so please feel free contact us at any time at email@example.com.
Thank you once again for choosing CruiseCompete.
CruiseCompete.com/Compete Ventures, LLC.
Explore More On CruiseCompete:
Cruise Port Reviews
Cruise Ship Reviews
Weddings at Sea
CruiseCompete member-agents are the most well-educated, forward-thinking and trusted cruise specialists in the industry. If you’d like more information or assistance planning a future cruise, please visit CruiseCompete.com. To see consumer feedback click here.
AllThingsCruise – Find us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
Looking for past Currents Newsletters? Just click here for more…
We are interested and truly welcome and encourage feedback about our Currents newsletter. Please email any comments or suggestions to Heidi Allison, Executive VP & Group Publisher, at Heidi@AllThingsCruise.com