A Guide to Destinations:
Cruising: there is no other mode of transportation which will allow you to see the majesty and beauty of so many different cities from the verandah of your ship, or while dining in the gorgeous settings cruise ships offer. The following are our favorite destinations- consider one for your next cruise vacation!
Cruises to Alaska
- from breathtaking glaciers to wildlife and the rare splendor of some of the world’s most beautiful parks to off the beaten track of nature where wildlife abounds, an Alaska cruise offers a voyage through nature’s most bountiful beauty. Go panning for gold, take a ride with sled dogs, or take an excursion through the Denali wilderness.
All About Alaska and Cruises to Alaska
See Cruises to Alaska
Cruises to Antarctica
- will take you to the ends of the earth where few humans have had the opportunity to see nature at its finest. From penguins to polar bears, an Antarctica cruise offers insight into this seldom seen frozen region of our world. And here are some interesting Antarctica facts: The seasons in Antarctica are the opposite of the seasons in the Northern hemisphere--summer is October through February, and winter is March through September. Also, tourists to Antarctica generally visit the Antarctic Peninsula (sometimes referred to as the “Banana Belt”), where the climate is mild in comparison with the rest of the continent.
All About Antartica and Cruises to Antartica
See Cruises to Antarctica
Cruises to Asia and the Far East
– When you cruise to Asian countries, an exotic adventure unfolds. This part of the world boasts tranquil shores and bustling streets, chic boutiques, and mystical sites. Southeast Asia, in particular has a wonderful spirituality, and sacred sites abound in ports such as Singapore.
All About Asia and the Far East and Cruises to Asia and the Far East
See Cruises to Asia and the Far East
Cruises to Bermuda
– Bermuda weather is conducive to a casual lifestyle, with shorts, sandals and bathing suits being a traveler’s uniform. A Bermuda cruise whisks you away to pink sand beaches and charming villages where paradise awaits. Watersports abound, and there is no shortage of interesting locations to visit: museums, historical buildings, and lighthouses. Or if you’ve a mind for adventure, go exploring in a variety of caves, parks, gardens and nature reserves.
All About Bermuda and Cruises to Bermuda
See Cruises to Bermuda
Cruises to Canada and New England
– Nowhere else in the world does Mother Nature prepare for the arrival of winter as beautifully as she does along the northeastern shores of New England and Canada. Rolling hills are blanketed in a blaze of fire colors. Explore the cosmopolitan city of French Montreal and the old world streets of Old Quebec. Or, as a pre-or-post cruise excursion, time a visit to Toronto, Canada (Canada’s most populous city) to see the holiday Cavalcade of Lights. In New England, visit small shops in Maine and lovely summer homes in Newport.
All About Canada and New England and Cruises to Canada and New England
See Cruises to Canada and New England
Cruises to Caribbean
– Warm and welcoming people, music floating in the environment and islands make this the most popular cruise voyage of all. A Caribbean cruise offers warm weather and relaxation, and unique experiences in diving, parasailing, and exploration of the cruise lines private islands.
The culture of the Caribbean Islands is rich and pure: sample fresh fish and marvel at one of the most beautiful places on earth. The Caribbean islands are those that border or are surrounded by the Caribbean Sea: Anguilla; Antigua-and-Barbuda; Aruba; Bahamas; Barbados; British Virgin Islands; Cayman Islands; Dominica, Dominican Republic; Grenada; Guadeloupe; Haiti; Honduras; Jamaica; Martinique; Puerto Rico; Saint Barthélemy; Saint Kitts-and-Nevis; Saint Lucia,; Saint Martin; Turks-and-Caicos Islands and United States Virgin Islands.
All About the Caribbean and Cruises to the Caribbean
See Cruises to the Caribbean
Cruises to Central America and the Panama Canal
Experience the wonder of modern engineering as you float through the famous series of locks of the Panama Canal. A Panama Canal cruise explores the historical and international significance of the canal, and incorporates the Costa Rican rainforests and ancient cities like Cartagena.
A Central America cruise allows you to explore Andean peaks and the ancient remains of Machu Picchu. Stop in vibrant cities like and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Buenos Aires, Argentina, where culture thrives through art, music and dance.
All About Central America and the Panama Canal and Cruises to Central America and the Panama Canal the Caribbean
See Cruises to Central America and the Panama Canal
Cruises to Europe
There is no richer exploration of history than a Europe cruise. The countries in Europe offer some of the world’s most famous ruins, majestic palaces, breathtaking landscapes and unique cultures,
Look at any Europe map and you’ll see sites of worldwide historical significance. See the works of Michelangelo in Italy, visit ancient civilizations in Greece and Turkey, or explore Palace Square in St. Petersburg, Russia. And don’t forget those fantastic Christmas Cruises, which visit the famed Christmas markets and all they have to offer!
All About Europe and Cruises to Europe
See Cruises to Europe
Cruises to Hawaii
A Hawaii cruise explores the beauty of the islands… see cascading waterfalls, lush rain forests and gorgeous botanical gardens. Discover the islands’ secrets on an ATV, parasail, snorkle or hike the impressive Diamond Head and Koko Head volcanoes. Hawaii is an outdoor paradise for nature lovers!
All About Hawaii and Cruises to Hawaii
See Cruises to Hawaii
Cruises to Mediterranean
Mediterranean cruises visit the Old World empires and feature some of Europe’s most treasured art, culture and history. Explore the beginnings of the Greek and Roman and Ottoman empires, see the remnants of the Crusades and visit religious sites revered by Christians, Jews, and Muslims. Or visit Egyptian sites, where you’ll gain an appreciation for the power of the ancient pharaohs and the splendor of their works.
All About the Mediterranean and Cruises to the Mediterranean
See Cruises to the Mediterranean
Cruises to Mexico
Mexico cruises take you into the heart of Mexican culture; colorful cities with lively, open air markets, and charming beach towns. For those will adventurous hearts, a cruise along Mexico’s East coast visits ports like Progresso, Costa Maya and Cozumel, where visitors can access the ancient Mayan civilization and sites like Chichen Itza, Tulum and San Gervasio.
All About Mexico and Cruises to Mexico
See Cruises to Mexico
Cruises to Middle East
Middle East countries are some of the most historied on the planet. On a Middle East cruise, you'll find a fascinating blend of ancient and modern cultures, along with and some of the world's most remarkable architectural feats. See the Holy Land, where important Christian, Jewish and Islamic sites are prominently featured in the shore excursions, and visit the pyramids.
All About the Middle East and Cruises to the Middle East
See Cruises to the Middle East
Cruises to North America
North America cruises encompass a vast variety of sights, from cosmopolitan cities to quaint small towns rich in history and culture. A Canada/New England cruise will immerse you in the culture of cities like Quebec and show you the rich history of American cities like Boston. American West Coast Cruises will take you up the seaboard into Alaska, a trove of natural beauty.
All About North America and Cruises to North America
See Cruises to North America
Cruises to Russia and Central Asia
Russian cruises feature cities like St. Petersburg, which is known as the “Venice of the North,” Culture abounds and this beautiful city is filled with parks and breathtaking cathedrals, and features sites such as the famous State Hermitage Museum, Peterhof and Catherine palaces.
Asia cruises are best experienced on a river boat, sailing the mighty Yangtze, the Mekong, and the Irrawaddy, Along the way, you’ll see awe-inspiring sites such as the Three Gorges Dam, hear the sounds of busy local markets, taste traditional Asian fare and rice wine, and experience the “Golden Land” of Myanmar.
All About Russia and Central Asia and Cruises to Russia and Central Asia
See Cruises to Russia and Central Asia
Cruises to South America
South America Cruises offer a huge range of experiences; see the wild Amazon, visit the spectacular Machu Picchu, and shop and dine in vibrant cities like Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro. This continent is a study in contrast- from gorgeous shore lines and stunning natural beauty, to small villages teeming with native culture, to cosmopolitan cities with the most current amenities and fashions, this is a region not to be missed!
All About South America and Cruises to South America
See Cruises to South America
Cruises to the South Pacific and Australia
South Pacific cruises feature the jewels of one of the most beautiful areas in the world: French Polynesia. Visit sacred temples and rejoice in the stunning beaches, lush green mountain ranges, and dazzling coral reefs.
Or choose an Australia cruise where the expansive beauty is represented in sites like the Sydney Harbour Bridge, gold mining ghost towns near Melbourne, or the Geelong Maritime Museum. Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites like the Great Barrier Reef, larger-than-life Ayers Rock, or undertake an exploration of the Australian Outback.
All About the South Pacific and Australia and Cruises to the South Pacific and Australia
See Cruises to the South Pacific and Australia