All Cruise Newsletters|
Cruise News and Information
May 24, 2010
Dolphins Tickling Your Heart & Soul? Unique Port & Excursion Reviews, Reba McEntire & Twiggy Are The New Godmothers, and Alaska from Seattle on Carnival Cruises
1. Was the Florence, Italy, visit to the Prada Factory the Ultimate shopping trip? Did you fall in love again during the Hot Air Balloon flight over Catalonia in Barcelona? Did swimming with the dolphins in the Hawaiian Islands tickle your heart and soul? In Acapulco did the Cliff Divers take your breath away?
We would really like to know your opinion of the cities, medieval towns and villages you visited on your last cruise. Announcing a very unique feature of AllThingsCruise NEW **** PORT REVIEWS – Please share your port thoughts with us here at AllThingsCruise
2. NCL announced that one of music's most iconic performers, Reba McEntire, will christen the Norwegian Epic, the hottest new ship of the year. The christening ceremony will take place in New York on July 2 on board Norwegian Epic.....more.
3. Remember the days of Twiggy? She is soon to be the Godmother for the new Seabourn Sojourn...more
4. Carnival Cruise Lines launched its first-ever cruises from Seattle (May 11) when the 2,124-passenger Carnival Spirit departs on a seven-day voyage to Alaska – the first of 17 cruises that will bring some 40,000 passengers to the city this season. more....
5. I would like to share a great dog toy with you. A member of our team has a website selling the Flippy Flopper -- a dog Frisbee that my dog, Bowser, absolutely loves. He carries it everywhere and will rarely let it out of his sight. It's a great exercise toy plus more. Click here to visit theflippyflopper.com
6. Video of the week: How CruiseCompete Works - Summary: A brief video overview of how to use CruiseCompete.com to get the best deal on your cruise vacation. Video Run Time: 2:39
We welcome and encourage feedback about our CruiseCompete Currents newsletter:
We're interested in your feedback: please e-mail any comments or suggestions to Heidi Allison, Executive VP & Group Publisher, to email@example.com