All Cruise Newsletters|
Cruise News and Information
September 13, 2010
A "Thank you" from the CEO on CruiseCompete’s 7th Anniversary,
We launched CruiseCompete.com on September 15, 2003. Seven years and seven million cruise quotes later, we've seen more success than we ever imagined. We owe thanks for this to lot of people including our member-agents and an attentive press. But most of all we owe thanks to you, our customers.
And I'm not just saying that. You telling others about us--whether it's a posting on our Facebook page, a cruise-ship dinner table conversation, or just a word of advice to a friend--is what drives our growth. Because of you spreading the word, we're having our best year ever despite an uncertain economy. Every time you post something about us online or mention our name, you do us a great honor and a great favor, and I just can't thank you enough.
I wish you and yours many safe and wonderful cruises for many years to come.
The AmaWaterways Cruise Giveaway for Port & Ship Reviews, Blue Men & Cindy, Fall in Love All Over Again
1. The Blue Man Group. It is hard to describe a Blue Man performance. Suffice to say, three blue men (yes, they perform completely covered in blue makeup!) put on a lively show that features a lot of drumming, a lot of special light effects, skits, comedy and lots of paint. Children and adults alike are mesmerized by their antics. More………..
2. Was the Florence, Italy, visit to the Prada Factory the Ultimate shopping trip?
Did you fall in love again during the Hot Air Balloon flight over Catalonia in Barcelona? Did swimming with the dolphins in the Hawaiian Islands tickle your heart and soul? In Acapulco did the Cliff Divers take your breath away?
We would really like to know your opinion of the cities, medieval towns and villages you visited on your last cruise. Announcing a very unique feature of AllThingsCruise NEW **** PORT REVIEWS & Ship reviews, too– Please share your port and ship thoughts with us here at AllThingsCruise Enter to Win the AmaWaterwaysRiver Cruise. To see the official rules, click here:
3. Video of the week: How CruiseCompete Works - Summary: A brief video overview of how to use CruiseCompete.com to get the best deal on your cruise vacation. Video Run Time: 2:39 to see the video.
4. About AmaWaterways: AmaWaterways offers the industry’s most luxurious, all-inclusive river cruise vacations in Europe, Russia, Vietnam and Cambodia. The line’s custom-designed fleet of 7 river cruisers in Europe includes the new MS AmaBella, featuring exclusive amenities such as twin balconies; an intimate alternative restaurant with its own chef; library with fireplace and swimming pool. A sister ship to AmaBella, the MS AmaVerde, will debut in 2011. More……….
5. Send a friend an e-card and tell them how to enter the AmaWaterways River Cruise Contest More…….
We welcome and encourage feedback about our CruiseCompete Currents newsletter:
We're interested in your feedback: please e-mail any comments or suggestions to Heidi Allison, Executive VP & Group Publisher, to email@example.com