All Cruise Newsletters|
Cruise News and Information
August 2, 2010
Charming Italian Villages, The Amalfi Coast, Grand Ole Opry, Savvy Tipping, AMA WATERWAYS Cruise Winner and Travel Experts
1. Grand Ole Opry cruise features a number of classic country stars It is no secret that our blogger Cindy is country music fan. She loves all that mooning and crooning. So when she hears about a country music cruise she is very excited. Here’s the scoop:
2. Explore the famous Amalfi Coast with your own driver to chauffeur you from town to town on this private full-day excursion from Naples. You'll discover Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi and Ravello, four of the most beautiful villages in the south of Italy. A private visit to the Amalfi Coast is the perfect choice if you want to get a real taste of southern Italy and its exquisite coastal landscapes. Private Tour: Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi and Ravello Day Trip from Naples
5 star rating: Highly Recommended based on 114 reviews - Duration: 8 hours (approx.) - Location: Naples, Italy More………..
3. The chance of winning this lovely AMA WATERWAYS’ River Cruise are unbelievable! We are giving choosing the winner September 15th. 2010 - Share Your Thoughts on Cruises and Ports- Each Review Gives You An Entry to Win an AMAWATERWAYS River Cruise! The odds of winning this river cruise are outstanding………..More………
4. ExpertTravel Answers Question of the Week - Are gratuities mandatory?Will they be automatically deducted from my on board account? More…………..
5. New Site for Expert Answers to Travel Questions: ExpertTravelAnswers.com
6. ExpertTravelAnswers “Expert” of the week is Steve Langley. He publishes TheBritishTraveler. Steve was born in South London, and has been in the travel & tourism business for over 35 years both in the UK and US, with travel agencies, tour operators and cruise lines. www.TheBritishTraveler.com promotes travel to London and the UK. The site includes his personal recommendations of hotels, apartments, cottages, B&B's, pubs and inns along with what to see & do while you are visiting. He has personally experienced many of the recommended properties and attractions on the site particularly in London.
7. Video of the week: How CruiseCompete Works - Summary: A brief video overview of how to use CruiseCompete.com to get the best deal on your cruise vacation. Video Run Time: 2:39 More………
8. To be entered to win the river cruise, you must like us on Facebook and give us a cruise or port review please visit:
CruiseCompete – Find us on Facebook Or AllThingsCruise.com Facebook
We welcome and encourage feedback about our CruiseCompete Currents newsletter:
We're interested in your feedback: please e-mail any comments or suggestions to Heidi Allison, Executive VP & Group Publisher, to email@example.com