All Cruise Newsletters|
Cruise News and Information
August 16, 2010
AMA WATERWAYS River Cruise , Black Sunglasses for South Beach, Miami & Ft. Lauderdale, Bon Voyage E-Cards, Cruising from The Big Apple and Crystal Cruises
1. Your odds of winning this cruise on AMA Waterways are unbelievable! At this moment 1 in 151. Each time you review a ship you are entered in the drawing. Write a Cruise or Port Review For AllThingsCruise, and Be Entered To Win a Free River Cruise From AMAWaterways!
2. Wishing to stay in touch with friends or family members that are taking a cruise? Check out AllThingsCruise to help you keep in touch with your loved ones while they travel. Send them your best wishes for a Bon Voyage with an e-card or a present!
View the e-cards ……….
3. Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, the ports are so close to fun! If you are planning a cruise out of South Florida consider arriving a few days early to explore. More…..
Our trip to The Fairmont Turnberry Isle, a North Miami landmark, was wonderful and we ‘highly recommend this fabulous resort’ More……….
4. New York, Not Your Typical Port of Call. A cruise leaving out of the city can be amazing, not only for what you will experience on your cruise ship, but for the endless opportunities while you are in New York. We planned a weekend stay there, so we could fully taste what the city had to offer. More……….
5. Crystal’s Priority Check-In and Planning Center - I love to cruise on Crystal; the line attends to every detail and whim, and always does so with a sense of genuine thoughtfulness and class.
It’s no surprise, then, that Crystal has improved on what was an already well-thought out process. They’ve now launched their new Priority Check-In and Planning Center on July 29thas a valuable tool for their sea-faring guests.
6. New Site for Expert Answers to Travel Questions: ExpertTravelAnswers.com
ExpertTravelAnswers “Expert” highlighted is Steve Langley. He publishes TheBritishTraveler. Steve was born in South London, and has been in the travel & tourism business for over 35 years both in the UK and US, with travel agencies, tour operators and cruise lines. www.TheBritishTraveler.com promotes travel to London and the UK. The site includes his personal recommendations of hotels, apartments, cottages, B&B's, pubs and inns along with what to see & do while you are visiting. He has personally experienced many of the recommended properties and attractions on the site particularly in London.
We welcome and encourage feedback about our CruiseCompete Currents newsletter:
We're interested in your feedback: please e-mail any comments or suggestions to Heidi Allison, Executive VP & Group Publisher, to email@example.com