7 Benefits of Using a CruiseCompete Travel Agent
to Book Your Next Cruise Vacation
All About Celestyal Cruises - The Real "Greek Experience"
You have benefits as a member of CruiseCompete.
Don't leave them on the table.
Take a look at your benefits, and explore the site even further to get the most out of your CruiseCompete membership!
To see member benefits, click here.
Cruise Shore Excursions
CruiseCompete links you to third-party shore excursion providers, giving you access to higher quality cruise shore excursions at substantially lower prices than the cruise lines. Enjoy a more intimate tour experience away from the crowds.
Be confident in your choice with 24/7 support for travelers, a full refund if you miss your shore excursion due to itinerary changes or weather, and guaranteed return to your cruise ship!
Click here to find available excursions, or call 1-866-578-7508 or 954-449-6309 for expert advice to help select the best excursions for you.
7 Benefits of Using a CruiseCompete Travel Agent to Book Your Next Cruise Vacation
Research Shows The Personalized Service Of Travel Agents Saves Consumers Time And Money, And Delivers The Best Cruise Vacations
One reason for CruiseCompete’s long-lasting success is that the site blends convenient technology with the knowledge, expertise, and personalized attention of some of the world’s finest travel agents. CruiseCompete’s member agents work directly with the consumer to research, book, and support their travel plans in a way no purely automated booking tool can.
The process is simple. Once a consumer has reviewed their cruise options, they need only submit a request to compare offers from CruiseCompete’s trusted travel agents. They can see consumer reviews of agents and agencies responding, then contact travel their agent of choice directly for more information and to book cruises.
Here are 7 great reasons to use a CruiseCompete travel agent:
- Experience – The CruiseCompete cruise experts are well-versed in worldwide destinations and the cruise lines that serve those destinations. From ultra-luxury to river, expedition and adventure lines, to small ships, premium and popular lines, expert agents help plan voyages to the four corners of the world. And whether the goal is seeing the small villages in Europe, exotic locales in the South Pacific or breathtaking nature in Alaska, the CruiseCompete experts are there to consult.
- Deals & Exclusives –When requesting a quote from CruiseCompete, you will benefit from experience and personal connections of your agent for insider knowledge, custom itineraries, special promotions and exclusive amenities. By leveraging their volume-buying capabilities, more than 750 of the world’s most knowledgeable cruise travel agencies provide the best deals available.
- Hassle-Free – CruiseCompete agents are with you from start to finish. Simply request a quote on your desired cruise, then quoting agents can help you find the perfect travel experience and options. No jumping around from site to site, checking and comparing pricing and amenities- CruiseCompete agents do that for you!
- Time Savings – Connecting the flights to the transfers, picking the perfect hotel or resort (and trusting the online reviews), deciding on the best tour operators and managing all the other tasks of building a trip can be daunting. Leave the mundane details to a CruiseCompete travel professional so you can focus on what’s important: having fun!
- Money Savings – Research from The American Society of Travel Agents proves that travel agents save consumers time and money. Consumers report that travel agents save them an average $452 per trip, and four hours in travel planning. Perhaps most importantly, consumers said that agents help them avoid costly mistakes.
- They’ve Got Your Back – If something goes wrong during your trip, you’ll have an expert to help assist you in arranging alternative travel arrangements, help you to deal with any travel emergency and put you in touch with the right people locally to help you with your situation.
- They’ve Got It All – CruiseCompete member-agents are the most well-educated, forward-thinking and trusted cruise specialists in the industry. They’re real people, who:
- Are world travelers who know the lines, ships and destinations.
- Are consummate professionals who are known within the industry and are members of large travel consortiums.
- Are top producers for the cruise lines, ensuring their knowledge, experience and ability to procure the best deals and perks for their clients.
- Are highly educated, with up-to-date information from the latest classes and continuing education seminars.
- Are travel experts who can consult with all types of consumers about their ideal vacation. CruiseCompete agents have information about the best cruise line for families, singles, couples or groups. They can help those who seek out luxury, people interested in eco-travel opportunities or those who seek a unique or exotic locale. They also assist in planning onboard weddings and anniversary celebrations.
- Care about you and your vacation – and who are directly reachable in case you need them.
All About Celestyal Cruises - The Real "Greek Experience"
About Celestyal Cruises: Celestyal Cruises promises to show you the real “Greek Experience”. Their cruises stop at ancient cities and legendary harbors. Their themed cruise program is designed to immerse passengers in the Greek expericence including its history, traditions, local cuisine and wine, Greek music and more.
The ships of Celestyal Cruises:
Celestyal Olympia, 1664 passengers
Celestyal Crystal, 1200 passengers
The atmosphere and experience onboard Celestyal Cruises:
Onboard their ships you will find spas, exercise facilities, pools, shopping, organized activities, night clubs, and dining options. Day wear is casual, evening ware is country club casual, and each cruise features special evening events where themed or formal dress is suggested.
Celestyal Cruises Destinations:
Regarding children onboard Celestyal Cruises: For their own health and safety, infants under three months old are not permitted on board. If your baby is older than three months, please feel free to bring him or her along. If you require a baby cot, please advise the Customer Service Department at least one month prior to your cruise. Celestyal Cruises does not have formula on board, nor do provide a babysitting services.
Consumer reviews about Celestyal Cruises:
Shore excursions for your Celestyal Cruises Voyage:
See dining options for Celestyal Cruises here:
To read a travel diary about Celestyal Cruises please click here: https://allthingscruise.com/travel-diaries/
See the newest ships for Celestyal Cruises here:
Some of the cruise lines offer all-inclusive experiences, See the amenities offered by Celestyal Cruises here:
About Weddings at Sea or Vow Renewals at Sea:
Think all hotel prices are the same? Think again.
Amazing Travel Offers: $113.24
To see Member-Only hotel pricing, click here and go into your CruiseCompete account, then click on Wholesale Hotel Deals to go to CruiseCompete’s Amazing Travel Offers. (Please note: No membership fee required and Apple users may need to unblock cookies.)
CruiseCompete is committed to providing a satisfying cruise travel experience, so please feel free contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you once again for choosing CruiseCompete.
CruiseCompete.com/Compete Ventures, LLC.
Explore More On CruiseCompete:
Cruise Port Reviews
Cruise Ship Reviews
Weddings at Sea
CruiseCompete member-agents are the most well-educated, forward-thinking and trusted cruise specialists in the industry. If you’d like more information or assistance planning a future cruise, please visit CruiseCompete.com. To see consumer feedback click here.
AllThingsCruise – Find us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
Looking for past Currents Newsletters? Just click here for more…
We are interested and truly welcome and encourage feedback about our Currents newsletter. Please email any comments or suggestions to Heidi Allison, Executive VP & Group Publisher, at Heidi@AllThingsCruise.com